Dance Against Cancer
- Donate the proceeds from a show
- Hold a raffle at a show or event
- Organise a sponsored dance (such as a Tap Marathon!)
- Hold a bucket collection at a show
- Sell our Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust key rings, badges and wristbands
- Get some willing male volunteers to do a half (or even full!!) monty!
- Let us know! We can help you with publicity by providing posters and flyers
- Contact the press; local papers and radio stations love a human interest story and it is also a good way of boosting your schools' profile in the local area
- When booking the venue make sure they know the event is for charity, you may be able to get a discount
- If holding a raffle at an event (classed as a Small Lottery), it must be drawn at the event - this is what most dance schools do. However, if you are selling the tickets running up to the event (classed as a Public Lottery) you will need a Lotteries Licence from your local council. The Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust has a lotteries licence that can cover this but you MUST get in touch with us if you want to use it.
For further information contact the fundraising team for further details on 01484 510013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org